The Diamond Painting Kit comes to you at the most convenient way to meet your entertainment’s expectations and the quality control. We strive to bring to you the best of this product crafted with love, heart and soul. The combination of the colors embedded with its sharpness and clarity makes it a unique experience for you and your lovers.
Diamond Painting is a new craft hobby that’s a mix between Cross Stitch and Paint By Numbers.
Created in 2015, Diamond Painting was designed as an easier, faster, and more therapeutic alternative to Cross Stitch.
With Diamond Painting, you apply tiny resin “diamonds” to a DMC-coded adhesive canvas to create vibrant mosaic paintings.
STEP-BY-STEP DIAMOND PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove all items from the package
2. Lay out the canvas on a clean, flat surface
3. Choose a single color diamond to get started with
4. Place the diamonds in the included grooved tray for easy picking
5. Dip the tip of the applicator in the wax. This will help you pick up the diamonds.
a. Note: some kits come with wax. Others come with tweezers – your choice!
6. Press the tip of the applicator tool on the rounded side of the diamond
7. Peel back the plastic film and carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol
8. Repeat the process until you’re done!